KarpKares = Making a Difference
At Karp Financial Strategies, we are committed to making a difference in the community, just as we are committed to making a difference in clients’ lives. Through the years, we have dedicated our time, talent, and resources to community endeavors and charitable organizations that are helping change individuals’ lives for the better.
Helping the Community Prosper
Being engaged in the community has been a part of Karp Financial Strategies’ way of doing business since its inception. We believe that if you care enough, there is always something you can do. We have willingly rolled up our sleeves and provided our expertise on a pro bono basis as a means of effecting positive change for our local communities.
- 2030 Comprehensive Land Use Vision Planning Board
- LakePointSouth Community HOA (Past-President)
- Mountainbrook HOA (Past-President)
- Mooresville Historic Preservation Commission
- Sherrills Ford Terrell Fire Department
- Top of the Lake Rotary Club (Founding Member)
- Cascade Community Garden/Mooresville
- Change a Life Mentoring – Mooresville
- Operation Christmas Child
- Mooresville Soup Kitchen
- Top of the Lake Rotary Club
- YMCA Mooresville – Y Readers
25 Years of Giving
Each year we celebrate the holidays with clients and friends for the purpose of giving back to worthy organizations. Throughout the year, we will selectively support organizations that provide hope or support in the community. Organizations that have benefited from our giving include:
*All trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. This is not a recommendation or offer for any of these companies products or services. Neither Karp Financial Strategies, nor LPL Financial are affiliated with these companies.