Our Advisor / Client Relationship
At Karp Financial Strategies, we are committed to being completely transparent about how we do business with you. We are here to guide you based on our experience, knowledge, and education, and build a long-term partnership with you.
Our Commitment to You:
As someone seeking a long-term financial relationship with Karp Financial Strategies, you can expect to:
- Know the credentials and relevant experience of your advisors and the KFS Team;
- Know the compliance and disciplinary history of your advisors and the associates;
- Understand the investment philosophy of Karp Financial Strategies and the process for developing our recommendations and executing the strategies on your behalf;
- Understand all the fees, charges, and expenses;
- Understand the relationship between Karp Financial Strategies and LPL Financial, as the broker/dealer;
- Receive regular communication from Karp Financial Strategies;
- Have all phone calls/emails to Karp Financial Strategies returned in a timely manner;
- Expect all business and personal information to remain private, unless written authorization is received.
Your Commitment to Us:
The advisor/client relationship is a partnership. As someone seeking a long-term financial relationship with us, you make the commitment to:
- Ask for explanations on any recommendations that you do not understand;
- Understand your tolerance for risk and your relationship with money;
- Question why returns are much greater than the market averages as vigorously as you might question why your returns are below a reasonable expectation;
- Let us know if you have ideas on how we can improve or enhance your experience;
- Return our phone calls/emails in a timely manner;
- Keep us continuously up to date with all relevant financial information and life changes, in order for us to provide you with the highest level of service.